An opportunity to feed and bless our friends in North Charleston. Our goal is to cook 30 Turkeys to serve 150 people on Thanksgiving Day. Men & women are invited to participate. Contact Andy Breaux to participate.
- 10 people to fry turkeys – requires proper equipment and oil. You will fry 2-3 birds.
- 4 people to prep meat – requires a good attitude and a willingness to get hands dirty.
- 8 people to pick the meat once cooked for serving.
Come enjoy a weekend of camaraderie as our speaker for the weekend, Sam Pascoe (SamPascoe.com) helps us peel away the facade and see ourselves through the biblical lens as the Father sees us. The weekend will blend powerful teaching and discussion with a healthy dose of free time to relax and unwind.
Sam has been preaching the power in knowing Jesus Christ since the mid 1980’s. He speaks as one who knows the pain of human frailty and the mercy of God Almighty.
Cost (includes 2 nights accommodations and five meals).
- Before December 15: Double rooms: $200; Single rooms: $325.
- After December 15: Double: $245; Single: $370.
- Registration deadline: January 15.
Questions? Contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church or 843.296.2052).
- Saturday, March 16.
- Men and Women Teams Encouraged.
- Partridge Creek Gun Club.
- Limited to 50 Shooters.
Questions? Contact Nyle Martin (Nyle@ExpertJobSearch.com).