- Saturday, April 6, 9 AM – 1 PM.
- $150 for Shooting and Lunch.
- Patridge Creek Gun Club, 1487 US 78, Ridgeville, SC 29472.
- Limited to 60 Shooters.
- Register now (registration closes April 1).
Men, women, and teens are invited to spend the day at the premier shotgun club shooting and enjoying fellowship as you help raise money to support our international missions effort. BBQ lunch will be served. One round (100 targets) of sporting clays are provided. Firearms and ammunition are not provided. Alcohol is prohibited.
- Sporting Clays Station Sponsor- $150 each.
- BBQ Lunch Sponsors (2) – $325 each.
- Soft Drink & Snack Sponsor – $100.
- Clubhouse Sponsorship $400.
Questions? Contact Nyle Martin (Nyle@ExpertJobSearch.com).
- Pisgah National Forest.
- April 25-28.
- Cost $45.
- Register Now (deadline is March 24).
Every Spring our Men’s Ministry embarks on an incredible journey of fellowship, worship and freedom in the mountains of North Carolina. Physical exertion, spiritual teachings on the trail and fellowship around the campfire make for a weekend you won’t soon forget. Do not let a lack of experience or a lack of gear keep you from this adventure. We can help you prepare and gear up.
Pre-Hike Meetings in Sams Hall
- Sunday, March 24: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, April 7: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Monday, April 22: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
For more information, contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4361).