- March 30, 2019.
- 9 AM – 12 PM.
- Riverfront Park, North Charleston.
- Saturday, April 6, 9 AM – 1 PM.
- $150 for Shooting and Lunch.
- Patridge Creek Gun Club, 1487 US 78, Ridgeville, SC 29472.
- Limited to 60 Shooters.
- Register now (registration closes April 1).
Men, women, and teens are invited to spend the day at the premier shotgun club shooting and enjoying fellowship as you help raise money to support our international missions effort. BBQ lunch will be served. One round (100 targets) of sporting clays are provided. Firearms and ammunition are not provided. Alcohol is prohibited.
- Sporting Clays Station Sponsor- $150 each.
- BBQ Lunch Sponsors (2) – $325 each.
- Soft Drink & Snack Sponsor – $100.
- Clubhouse Sponsorship $400.
Questions? Contact Nyle Martin (Nyle@ExpertJobSearch.com).
- Pisgah National Forest.
- April 25-28.
- Cost $45.
- Register Now (deadline is March 24).
Every Spring our Men’s Ministry embarks on an incredible journey of fellowship, worship and freedom in the mountains of North Carolina. Physical exertion, spiritual teachings on the trail and fellowship around the campfire make for a weekend you won’t soon forget. Do not let a lack of experience or a lack of gear keep you from this adventure. We can help you prepare and gear up.
Pre-Hike Meetings in Sams Hall
- Sunday, March 24: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, April 7: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Monday, April 22: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
For more information, contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4361).
This event is in conjunction with Fishin’ for a Mission.
- Saturday, June 8, 2019
- 6:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Tolers Cove Marina – 1610 Ben Sawyer Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464.
Every year, St. Andrew’s hosts a Fishing Tournament along with a Banquet and Auction which benefit our International Missions Partners. All of the money raised goes overseas; the administrative costs of the event are borne by the church.
The Fishing Tournament will be held on June 8, 2019. This is a Charleston Inshore Fishing Tournament. Boundaries are Charleston County areas only accessible by boat. The tournament will be from 6:00 am – 3:00 pm. Check-in will be from 3:00 – 3:30 pm at Tolers Cove Marina.
- Redfish (must be within SC DNR size requirements)
- Friday, June 14, 2019.
- Omar Shrine Temple – 176 Patriots Point Rd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464.
St. Andrew’s Church invites you to our annual Fishin’ for a Mission Banquet and Auction at the Omar Shrine Temple on Friday, June 14 at 6:30 pm. Please join us for this exciting evening when St. Andrew’s family and friends come together to enjoy dinner, and support our international mission efforts. To make this evening a success, we need sponsors of all levels and great auction items like vacation homes, local excursions, unique experiences, fine art, and services.