- Sams Hall, Mt Pleasant Campus (440 Whilden St).
- February 19 – April 9.
- Tuesdays, Dinner: 6:15 pm, Class: 6:55 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Cost: $95 -Includes dinner and course materials.
- Childcare available if registered by Monday, February 4.
- Scholarships available: contact Karen Gaddy (KGaddy@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4316).
- Register now.
In this semester length course, participants will learn to trust and engage the Bible as the primary way to know God and hear him speak. We will consider questions like: “How can I trust my Bible?” “How do I use my Bible?” “What does the Bible say?”
Questions? Contact Randy Forrester (RForrester@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4320)