November 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Exchange Club of North Charleston
2138 Helm Ave
North Charleston, SC 29405
- Wednesday, November 21, 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Exchange Club, 2138 Helm Ave., North Charleston, SC.
An opportunity to feed and bless our friends in North Charleston. Our goal is to cook 30 Turkeys to serve 150 people on Thanksgiving Day. Men & women are invited to participate. Contact Andy Breaux to participate.
- 10 people to fry turkeys – requires proper equipment and oil. You will fry 2-3 birds.
- 4 people to prep meat – requires a good attitude and a willingness to get hands dirty.
- 8 people to pick the meat once cooked for serving.
Please contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church
, or 843.296.2052) if you would like to participate or donate a thawed
12-pound turkey. Please do not
bring turkeys without letting Andy know in advance.