Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Ephesians 3.1-13, Matt. 2.1-12
- Grace is for everyone
- Grace made Paul a preacher
- Grace offers surprising news
- Grace keeps us through hard times
- How do you define grace?
- How have you experienced grace?
- What struck you in the text?
- What challenged you?
- What encouraged you?
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Steve Wood (SWood@StAndrews.Church)
For Further Study (resources that informed this sermon)
- F.F. Bruce, The Epistles to the Colossians, to Philemon, and to the Ephesians (NICNT)
- John Stott, The Message of Ephesians (BST)
- Charles Hodge, Ephesians (CCC)
- Peter O’Brien, The Letter to the Ephesians (Pillar)