Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 28.16-20.
- His radical identification with us.
- Our radical identification with Him.
- Our radical identification with them.
- How has Jesus identified with you, where you are right now? Where has he stood in similar shoes- where did he have similar experiences as you do now?
- What does it mean to radically identify with Jesus? Does it make any practical difference in your life?
- If we radically identify with Jesus, who else must we radically identify with? Is this who we would normally identify with? How might we identify with them in light of what Jesus has done?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup.
You can also listen to the sermon and take a look at the application questions via our mobile app.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Terrell Glenn (TGlenn@StAndrews.Church)