Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Hebrews 9:24-26
- Jesus is our appealing advocate
- Jesus is our sufficient sacrifice
- Jesus is our returning hope
- Read Hebrews 10:22-25 and look for the commands. Where are the “Let us” verses?
- How do we draw near? What three things did we outline?
- Thank you
- How does Jesus as our high priest enable us to do these things faithfully?
- If you are not a believer or new to the faith consider joining us for our Spring Alpha Course you can sign up and find out more at AlphaCharleston.com
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)