Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Joshua 24:1-29
- The Story
- The Call
- What smaller stories are you tempted to define yourself by?
- What is the big story of the gospel God calls his people into?
- What was Joshua’s call for the people of God? What is Christ’s call to us today?
- How is Jesus a better Joasha for us today?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)