New prophetic words are posted every Monday and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please share with us at Prophetic@StAndrews.Church
April 5, 2020
- For a woman who has been waking up every night at 3:00am with vivid dreams; your prayers are powerful. “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions, and to overcome all the power of the enemy.” Luke 10:19
- For a man who lost his watch; stop and just be present with the Lord. Ask Him to show you if there are any old habits to lay aside so you can conquer this great challenge before you. He will be with you every second.
- For a man with salt & pepper hair who loves the sight of a blooming dogwood tree; the Lord knows you through and through. Lay down your burdens. He will see you through this time.
- For a woman named Deborah who sang “you are my sunshine” to her children and is now singing the song to her grandchildren; you are leaving a legacy for your children and grandchildren. Psalm 145 is a testament to your life, “One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.”
March 29, 2020
- For a woman who enjoys lounging by the pool in a large hat; Trust the Lord in your circumstances. He is faithful. 1 Thessalonians 5:24
- For someone who enjoys sea kayaking; the Lord sees how hard you are working against the current tide to do the right things, and He knows your fear and frustration. Turn around, go with the tide, and trust Him. He will be your personal guide and promises to remain with you. Mark 4:41
- For someone who knows the Lord is doing a new thing in their life and they feel guilty for celebrating this in today’s climate with the virus, even though, they have prayed for it to come to pass for years; the Lord is giving you total permission to celebrate the goodness of his favor and gifts that rest upon you. Isaiah 43:19
March 22, 2020
- For someone who recently served sweet tea using a gold platter; the Lord’s wings of protection are surrounding you and soaring over you.
- For a man who feels his every action is being examined under a microscope; when God looks at you, He sees His finished work.
- For a light-haired woman who broke a fingernail this morning; God is rejoicing over each small step you are taking toward Him. “Let no one disqualify you.” (Colossians 2:18)
- For a man in a blue checked shirt who enjoys fishing; the Lord is waiting to rehaul your tackle box through inner healing prayer.
March 15, 2020
- For a woman who enjoys cappuccinos; God will use you more to encourage others with your words.For a man whose car A/C is broken; your heritage is from God and not limited by your earthly heritage that has caused you pain.
- For a man who was using a hammer and making repairs at his home, making future plans as you work; ask and include God in your planning. Proverbs 19.21
- For someone who feels God is calling them to take a leap of faith, but is stuck in the negative possibilities; commit your plan to God and trust Him. Psalm 37:5
- For a woman who is emotionally languishing because of the many trials you are currently going through; God will sustain you. Come to Him.
March 8, 2020
- For a woman who is starting over; remember that God’s mercies are new every morning. Rebuild your life on Christ, the Solid Rock. He is your firm foundation and your joy.
- For a lady who enjoys running in races; the Lord takes great delight in you and how you honor Him in your life. Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith.
- For someone in a green sweater feeling overwhelmed by life circumstances; trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths.