New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, March 7, 2021
- For a man who just made a crab boil; seek God’s counsel to help you prioritize your time in creating a schedule.
- For a man who is drifting and losing hope for his life; re-set your anchor in God’s word. He is your solid rock; all other ground is shaking sand.
- For a woman who recently ate Lady Fingers and desires ‘friendship time’; ask and listen to the Lord who will show you creative ways to reach out to others.
Sunday, February 28, 2021
- For a woman, who as a child, loved to swing and be pushed really high; there are many things that are burdening your heart and you feel as though you have lost the joy you once had. The Lord wants you to give these burdens to Him. He is trustworthy and He will restore your joy. Matthew 11:28-30
- For a man who has recently been hurt by a loved one and is feeling very alone; the Lord knows your pain. You are never alone. He is your comforter and the healer of your heart. Psalm 34:18
- For a man with longer grey hair who enjoyed his hippie days; the Lord has a place for you in His house. You are no longer a rolling stone. Life with Him will give you the direction and security that you seek.
- For a man who loves the movie “The Wizard of Oz”; when you choose to follow the ways of God, making decisions will be simplified and become much easier. There will be ups and downs along the way, but the framework of His ways is your protection.
- For a woman who has been pursuing righteousness in the midst of suffering; the Lord hears your cries. He is your strength and will never abandon you.
Sunday, February 21, 2021
- For someone whose heart’s song is “Lord have mercy on me”; the Lord is pleased with your desire to please him.
- For someone whose need is to feel the new strength of God’s presence; the Lord will come to you as you approach Him. In His great love for you, He will wrap his arms around you.
- For someone whose day is always long; be assured that you do not travel your way alone. Jesus walks with you along the road like he walked with the two disciples on the Emmaus Road; teaching you, strengthening you, and revealing Himself to you.
- For a man who continually struggles with the reality of the Holy Spirit; surrender your need to understand. Sit with the Lord and allow Him to take you beyond the safety of an intellectual shore, out onto the waters of an unknown, new, and greater faith with the Father.
- For a woman to whom a blanket signifies protection and comfort, currently or in the past; the Lord envelops you emotionally, spiritually, and physically. He guards the gates of your whole being. Do not be timid, but go boldly to the Throne of Grace and lay all your fears and needs before Him. He is your healer and provider.
Sunday, February 14, 2021
- For a woman who loves to bake apple pie; God understands your hesitation, but just like following a recipe, He wants you to follow Him step-by-step. Have faith in the journey He has planned for you.
- For a gentleman who recently looked through old family albums; the Lord knows your heart and your ability to love deeply and purely. It’s your gift; share that gift with others. Tell your generational story so that others also come to know the heart of the Father.
- For someone who served as an acolyte when they were young and, at that time, you experienced disappointments and even betrayal from several close friends in your church. To this day it has affected how open and real you are with people, even friends. Now, you know the comfort and healing presence of the Holy Spirit, who can heal even the oldest of wounds, and God’s truth to empower you to no longer believe old lies.
- For someone who often wears a bandana around their neck and their favorite red shirt; think on these things. God’s thoughts are above our thoughts and His ways are above our ways. He is rich in mercy and slow to anger. He is not slow to do what He promised, but in not wanting any to perish He is patient for our sakes.
(Ps.145;8, Is. 55;8, 2 Pet. 3;8-10)