New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, September 20, 2020
- For someone who recently sprained their ankle and despises using a crutch; the crutch is a reminder to lean on Him always.
- For someone who loves apricots and misses them not being in season; the Lord sees you wrestling with scripture that doesn’t make sense during this season of your life. Be honest with Him about these struggles and know that He is drawing you into a deeper relationship with Him.
- For a man who has been going out in a boat for fun; the Lord will renew your joy as you keep your focus on Him. The Lord is your joy and strength through the storms and the good times.
- For a woman who has been out of work due to the pandemic and is feeling hopeless; the Lord calls you to prayer and worship. He has a plan for your life and desires to reveal Himself to you.
Sunday, September 13, 2020
- For someone who feels like life is a tumbleweed in the wind, out of control. Unlike a tumbleweed, you are not disconnected from your Root, the Lord Jesus. He is with you and will guide you by His Spirit. He will never forsake you.
- For someone that feels hunting motivates them and gives them a sense of fulfillment. There is a greater hunt and it is the hunt for the presence of God. Unlike the prey you hunt, He will not run from you for He said, “I love those who love me, and those who seek me will find me.” Proverbs 8:17
- For a young man who enjoys cooking for his family. God says to keep up the good witness to your colleagues at work.
Sunday, September 6, 2020
- For someone who has a painting of Jesus piloting a boat in a storm; the Lord is your strength, your compass, and your port in the storm. He is the anchor for your soul. Do not be dismayed.
- For someone who recently made a wrong turn on his way to work; the Lord will love, care for, protect, and guide you just as a good shepherd does for his own sheep. He knows your heart to stay on His path and not deviate from it. He wants you to claim the promises of Psalm 23.
- For a woman with a childhood memory of picking wild flowers and though the result looked random and assorted, you were selective with the flowers you chose. The Lord is selective about the things and people He introduces to you in life. None of them are by chance and there are no coincidences. Trust that He has His reasons, even if you can’t always see them.
- For a brown haired woman who was a high school cheerleader using a megaphone not for show, but because you really loved being able to cheer for and encourage others. You are older now, but you still have that same gift of encouragement and the Lord still needs you on His team. The ‘games’ may be different but you have a vital role of cheering on others.
Sunday, August 30, 2020
- For a lady with graying hair who likes to have a glass of wine on her back porch looking at nature and the water; just as you feel free sitting on the porch looking at nature, allow God’s presence to surround you and give you comfort and blessings.
- For a public high school boy who plays multiple sports; God has positioned you as a leader to influence your peers by leading by example during this season of uncertainty.The Lord will walk this out with you. Seek Him for guidance and don’t be overwhelmed by the impact your actions will have on others.
- For a lady angler who feels like she has finally found calm waters God was with you through the storm. In your quiet, still place reflect with the Holy Spirit. Just as the Lord met with the prophets, there is revelation waiting for you in your time with the Lord.
- For someone who has been meeting with the Lord every morning for decades to drink your coffee and pray; the Lord delights in this time with you. He waits for you every morning and calls you good and faithful servant. Your friendship brings Him great joy.
- For a father who proudly flies a flag on their home, displaying their pride in who they are, and what they believe; God says that your citizenship is in heaven, your birthright is as his child, and you are His heir. Philippians 3:20-21, Galatians 4:7, Ephesians 1:13-14