New prophetic words are posted every Monday and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please share with us at Prophetic@StAndrews.Church.
Sunday, February 10, 2019
- For a woman who loves purple tulips; you have been feeling uprooted but the Lord has you where you are supposed to be to grow. At the right time, He will replant you.
- For a man who is working on a kitchen sink repair; you are full of the Holy Spirit and the Lord wants you to allow the flow of the Spirit thru you. The Lord will help you saturate those around you.
- For a man who was recently standing where several fire hoses were laid out on the ground; you have a longing to live a really godly life. The answer is “yes’; you will need the power of the Holy Spirit for success.
- For someone who has been having the thought, “the Lord’s Spirit is upon you. You have been chosen to go and bear fruit.” It is the Holy Spirit who has been saying this to you. You are equipped to bear lasting fruit because you are anointed and He has equipped you.
Sunday, February 3, 2019
- For a man who has recently walked in the woods on a path covered with pine straw; the Lord was with you on your walk.He is with you now. He never leaves you. He knows your thoughts and your words before you speak them. You can trust Him in your current situation.
- For someone who recently repainted their white picket fence; the Lord has covered you with His cleansing blood and washed you clean and white as new fallen snow. Jesus encourages you to believe, trust, and obey. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- For a man who loves the song “Rock of Ages” and has been unable to forgive himself; the Lord wants you to hand the burden of shame to Him so you can know the freedom of His forgiveness.
- For a woman who enjoys the story of Mary anointing Jesus with expensive oil; the Lord looks on your time of praise and worship with Him as a beautiful sacrificial gift.
Sunday, January 27, 2019
- For someone who likes to use the word grandiose to describe his life; the Lord is with you during your unplanned difficult time of decision making. Ask the Holy Spirit, who gives you strength, to give you revelation and wisdom.
- For a mom sitting in church holding a child dressed in white; the Lord hears your tearful prayers of thanksgiving. He wants you to know your faithfulness will renew joy, peace, prosperity, and fellowship in the Lord.
- For a woman with dark hair who has recently been wondering if she can trust in the many promises that have been made to her; God’s Word is true and His promises never fail. Trust Him and as you stand on His promises you will find the peace, joy, and fulfillment you desire.
- For someone with an old wrist injury; God is open-handed with his blessings towards you and you do not need to do anything to earn them. Rest and receive.
Sunday, January 20, 2019
- For a guy that often wears a red baseball cap; God wants you to be still with Him so He can make things clear for you.
- For someone who the name “Fields” means something to you; God is going to do something new in your life and you can trust Him.
- For a woman has been tired from doing so much laundry; God is pleased with your hard work for others and He wants you to rest in His love.
- For someone who recently played the game “Beanboozled”; God wants you to know that the things you are dreading will in fact be the place that God shows up with sweet blessings.