New prophetic words are posted every Monday and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please share with us at Prophetic@StAndrews.Church.
August 4, 2019
- For a man who collects and restores old cars. The Lord sees great value in you. You matter to him. He wants to restore and renew some of your old relationships. He will turn the dark places into light and make the rough places smooth. He will not for sake you.
- For someone who enjoys hearing the birds sing in the early morning and knows their name by their call. The Lord knows you intimately. He knows what you think and how you feel. There is nothing hidden from Him. You can trust His promises. His love will never fail you.
- For someone who regularly walks on the beach looking for shells. The Lord sees you and knows that you appreciate Him and know Him as the Creator. He wants to encourage you to know Him as your Comforter and Helper. He is just as near to you throughout each day as He is with you at the beach.
- For a woman in a red dress who was recently going through a chest of keepsakes and feeling nostalgic about the past,
the Lord wants to remind you that just as those keepsakes are a treasure to you, you are a treasure to Him. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
- For someone who likes to mountain bike and owns a yellow rain jacket, the Lord delights in the way that you lean on Him in adversity, when the road is rocky or the skies are stormy. It is in those times that your faith shines.