New prophetic words are posted every Monday and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please share with us at Prophetic@StAndrews.Church.
Sunday, April 7, 2019
- For a man who asks Alexa for the weather forecast each morning; the same Jesus who calmed the Sea of Galilee will calm the storms in your life. He is your peace.
- For a woman who recently bought plantain chips from Trader Joe’s; taste and see that the Lord is good. You can trust Him at all times.
- For a boy who likes red gummy bears; Jesus wants you to stick close to Him and He will help you make wise choices.
- For a man who likes his wife to scratch his back; as you are still and talk with your wife, the Lord wants you to be still with Him. You will hear His still small voice.
- For a high school senior girl with dark blonde hair who is wondering if God was with her on her trip; He wants you to know He can be found in fun, too. His presence is always with you.
Sunday, March 31, 2019
- For a dark haired young man who has recently been concerned about his future; the sound wisdom of God is found in the scriptures. This is your firm foundation and from which peace and life are found.
- For a mom with blond hair and a blue dress who was home with kids for spring break this week and had hoped this past week would be relaxing but instead seemed busier than when school is in; your time is not wasted. The Lord is establishing relationships that are eternally valuable.
- For someone who was recently looking at their reflection in a pond; the Lord loves your willingness to bear His image in this world. He delights in your sacrifice to make Him known to others. 2 Corinthians 3:18
- For someone who has been climbing stairs in an effort to get in shape and sometimes feels overwhelmed; the Lord reminds you that He cares for you and does not intend for you to do this alone. 1 Peter 5:7
- For someone who loves to play the game Scrabble; the Lord encourages and empowers you through your study of His Word. John 7:38
Sunday, March 24, 2019
- For a man wearing a gray and red shirt who feels lonely; the Lord hears your prayers and as you draw closer to Him, He will heal your heart and you will find peace.
- For a lady taking night classes who is feeling like this is never going to end; like the story of Noah and the dove, God promises good things at the end of this long period.
- For a woman with red hair and a blue blouse; the Lord delights in you as you praise Him and sing to Him.
- For a man caught up with basketball; Jesus words are to put your faith in Him and He will help you find your next steps. Come to Him in prayer.
Sunday, March 17, 2019
- For someone who recently saw a marching band and particularly enjoyed watching a trumpet player; the Lord says that like a trumpet call, your joy and passion announces His love to others.
- For a woman in a blue dress who enjoys the culture of the 1980’s and has been questioning her place and purpose today; you are beloved and held tightly by your Heavenly Father. He knows you, sees you, and walks with you.
- For a man who recently installed a shower head and has been in a season of refining; the Lord’s refining work is coming to a close and you are now pouring out; bearing good fruit. The season for rejoicing is here.
- For a woman who speaks for a living and has been concerned about the impact of her words; trust that you are hearing from the lover of your soul. He is your strength and He redeems all. Psalm 19:14
- For someone for whom cardinals/red birds hold significance; the Lord’s loving eye is upon you. Trust in Him. He is resurrecting in you something you believed to be long dead.