New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, November 29, 2020
- For a woman who recently walked on the beach and pondered the majesty and rhythm of the waves as they hit the shore; the God who created all that has an even more abundant plan for your life. His timing is perfect and His ways are sure.
- For someone who has been wishing for cold, snowy weather and has paved a path for many others but finds themselves feeling stuck; trust in the Lord with all your heart and not your own understanding. Focus on Him in all you do and He will show you the way. Proverbs 3:5-6.
- For someone who is having issues with their eyes; the Lord is singing over you. You are his Beloved. Matthew 10:31.
- For a woman who remembers once reading a book about God and feeling confused but since then, the Lord has shown you His character and His love; God is clearing up your confusion, showing you how close you are to Him as His daughter. Rejoice in His lavish love.
Sunday, November 22, 2020
- For someone who loves being on stage, playing a role, making the character come alive to the audience; the Lord has given you the role of your life; projecting the character of Christ by showing how His life intersects your life, and thus, can intersect theirs.
- For someone who loves to be on the water in a boat on the inland waterway as a highway that enables you to navigate safely to your destination or to the open ocean; God has a spiritual inland waterway for you to use to reach your destination. It is your faith in Jesus, which enables you to navigate the waters of life.
- For someone who has been saying that their present situation (not Covid-19) is a heart-ache for them and it has caused you great heart-ache; look at the attention the Father gives the wildflowers, most of which are never seen. Don’t you think He will attend to your disappointments? Your heavenly Father takes pride in you.
He says He is at work behind the scenes doing His best for you.
MSG (Matt. 6:31 +)
- For someone for whom the song “Here I am Lord” by John Michael Talbot has special significance; the Lord will take you from burn out to being healed, refreshed, and restored. Renew your desire to answer His call to you. Isaiah 6:8.
- For someone whose baby has been crying all night for the last several nights; God is near. Place your hand on your baby and ask God to bring peace to his body.
Sunday, November 15, 2020
- For a man who knits; as a godly believer, righteous in Christ, your heartfelt prayers for others are being heard and are effective.
- For a dark-haired woman sitting in the back near the A/V box; the Lord is gazing at you with delight, freeing you from all expectations previously put upon you. (1 Samuel 16:7)
- For a woman who prepared a meal kit containing salmon this week; the Lord is transforming and growing you to receive more of Him and He wants you to know that nothing in your life has been wasted.
Sunday, November 8, 2020
- There are no prophetic words for this week.
Sunday, November 1, 2020
- For a man with black hair in a situation where he feels trapped; the Lord will show you a new perspective and a way out.
- For a woman who liked to find rocks in a stream as a child; the Lord was with you and pleased with you then and the same is true for now.
- For a man who continually searches for God’s glory. His glory is not elusive; it is found in His creation, in you, in the earth, in His provision, His character, and in His Word. Look in what you see and know about Him. His glory is there.
- To a woman for whom the peacock has special significance; the attributes of the Lord are as the feathers of a peacock, beautiful and numerous. Study His character and celebrate His goodness in your life and how His attributes have blessed you.