Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon:Luke 5:1-11
Jesus turns a miraculous catch of fish into a parable about catching people for the Kingdom of God. He illustrates how what it takes for the catch is precisely what it takes for the Kingdom.
- We have to know that it’s all about him.
- Submission and obedience are essential, even when it doesn’t make sense.
- Be humble in his presence; we are always in his presence.
- Treasure Christ above all else.
- The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Terrell Glenn (tglenn@StAndrews.Church).
This morning’s sermon was not recorded.