Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Hebrews 11:32-12:2
- The object of Faith
- The power of Faith
- The movement of Faith
- When first reading Hebrews 11 – 12:2 what is your first impression? What strikes you as difficult?
- What are some common things people make the object of their faith?
- What is the miracle of faith in Luke 8?
- How has your faith moved you recently?
- If you are not a believer or new to the faith consider joining us for our Spring Alpha Course you can sign up and find out more at AlphaCharleston.com
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)