Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Phil 4:5-7
- The source of prayer
- The power of prayer
- The result of prayer
- How are your times of personal prayer? This week take time to intentionally prayer not just a list of requests to God but set aside some intentional time to thank God for who he is.
- When was the last time you prayed out loud for someone or with someone? Do you struggle with this?
- According to Phillippians what is the end result of our all prayers?
- If you are not a believer or new to the faith consider joining us for our Spring Alpha Course you can sign up and find out more at AlphaCharleston.com
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)