Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: 1 Peter 1:13-25
The resurrection produces…
- Set your mind on grace and holiness is produced
- Always remember your redemption and love is produced
- Do you find it challenging to think of yourself as holy?
- How does a person become holy?
- How are we freed to love as a result of the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead?
- What were some of the ways the early church played this out? Read Letter to Diognetus here.
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)