- Andrew is introduced (Connected)
- Andrew has an interaction (Presence)
- Andrew offers an introduction (Power)
- How does John the Baptist introduce Andrew to Jesus?
- What question does Jesus ask Andrew and the other disciple? Why is that a better question than what do you know? Or who do you know?
- What does Andrew do next? and in Chapter 6, and in Chapter 12?
- What is the vision of St. Andrew’s?
- This week dive in with us to the Luke 11:08 challenge. Set an alarm on your phone for 11:08 every day (Luke 11:08 is “2 And he said to them, “When you pray, say: “Father, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come.” and pray for three people and invite them to come and visit St. Andrew’s Park Circle with you.
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)