- Faith When Everyday Feels Like a Storm
- Faith Keeps You Afloat
- Faith Doesn’t Mind Asking for Help
- Faith Turns Worry into Worship
- How are you looking for Jesus to come to you in these days of uncertainty?
- Is there any area of your life where you are not following the guidance given by the Lord?
- What small step can you take to strengthen your trust in the Lord?
- Is there a supernatural encounter that you have had from the Lord that will remind you of God’s power?
- Where have you seen the Lord’s rescuing power and grace?
- How can you gain a bigger picture of who God really is and how can that increase your worship?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email John Burley (JBurley@StAndrews.Church).