Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: 2 Tim 1:1-14
- We remember the love of God
- We remember the call of God
- We respond to follow the mission of God by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We live in uncertain times and an unprecedented cultural moment. What is our call to respond?
- Do you believe the love of God sustains you?
- Do you believe the call of God is salvation of God is by grace? How is this a firm foundation in our day?
- What does it look like to love your neighbor and those around you in these times?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)