Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Acts 9:1-19.
Do you know the power of amazing grace?
Though a familiar concept (and very familiar hymn!), many Christians and non-Christians live with little understanding and experience of grace. In the conversion of Saul of Tarsus on the Damascus Road, we see the wonder of God’s grace worked out in his life in at least 3 ways:
1. Grace that reveals
2. Grace that redeems
3. Grace that remains
- Define the grace that reveals. Define the grace that redeems. Define the grace that remains.
- Looking back over your life, share some of the ways in which Jesus was revealed to you.
- Why is redemption a transfer of ownership?
- Share an example of how God’s plans for your life were better than what you had planned for yourself.
- What are two primary ways we continue to rely on God’s grace?
- Have you ever asked God to remove a difficult circumstance from your life but it didn’t happen? Did/Do you see God’s grace in that circumstance?
You can listen to the sermon by using the player below or via the St Andrew’s Sermon Podcast.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Randy Forrester (RForrester@StAndrews.Church)
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group.
Audio & Video