- Camp Kahdalea, Brevard, NC
- Friday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6.
- $95 includes cabin lodging and all meals.
- Register now.
Join the Men of St. Andrew’s for a week-end get-away to the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina. You’ll have three days to unplug, slow down, and enjoy camaraderie with friends, new and old. More importantly, you’ll create space to experience your heavenly Father in new and unique ways.
The camp is rustic, beautiful, and nestled in the Pisgah National Forest. You will sleep in cabins and eat in the mess hall … it will make you feel like a kid again! Open your mind and your heart to the Holy Spirit and see what He has in store for you.
- Camp cabins with bunks; rustic but comfortable.
- All meals included in registration.
- Carpools will gather at St. Andrew’s, Mt. Pleasant, at 6:30 AM on Oct. 4, and will be on the road at 7:00 AM. Everyone is asked to contribute $25 to their driver for gas.
- Limited to 100 registrants.
- Registration closes on September 27.
- For more information, contact Andy Breaux (843.296.2052; ABreaux@StAndrews.Church)