- Saturday, April 6, 9 AM – 1 PM.
- $150 for Shooting and Lunch.
- Patridge Creek Gun Club, 1487 US 78, Ridgeville, SC 29472.
- Limited to 60 Shooters.
- Register now (registration closes April 1).
Men, women, and teens are invited to spend the day at the premier shotgun club shooting and enjoying fellowship as you help raise money to support our international missions effort. BBQ lunch will be served. One round (100 targets) of sporting clays are provided. Firearms and ammunition are not provided. Alcohol is prohibited.
- Sporting Clays Station Sponsor- $150 each.
- BBQ Lunch Sponsors (2) – $325 each.
- Soft Drink & Snack Sponsor – $100.
- Clubhouse Sponsorship $400.
Questions? Contact Nyle Martin (Nyle@ExpertJobSearch.com).
- Wednesday, April 10.
- Sams Hall ~ Mt. Pleasant Campus
- Please let us know by April 3 if you ARE attending: contact RGlenn@StAndrews.Church or (843.284.4358).
- No need to respond if you cannot attend.
St. Andrew’s Women’s and Men’s Ministry would like to invite all Senior Saints, (70+), to our annual Legacy Lunch, which is always a favorite event on the St. Andrew’s calendar. We take this time out every year to honor the Senior members of St. Andrew’s and celebrate both the long time Senior members as well as the new. Lunch, live music, and laughter, as well as a few door prizes will be on the agenda for this day. The event is free, but we need to know if you’re attending for catering purposes. Please contact Rebecca Glenn by April 3 either by email, RGlenn@StAndrews.Church, or calling 843.284.4358. You only need to respond if you ARE planning to attend.
- Pisgah National Forest.
- April 25-28.
- Cost $45.
- Register Now (deadline is March 24).
Every Spring our Men’s Ministry embarks on an incredible journey of fellowship, worship and freedom in the mountains of North Carolina. Physical exertion, spiritual teachings on the trail and fellowship around the campfire make for a weekend you won’t soon forget. Do not let a lack of experience or a lack of gear keep you from this adventure. We can help you prepare and gear up.
Pre-Hike Meetings in Sams Hall
- Sunday, March 24: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, April 7: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Monday, April 22: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
For more information, contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4361).
- Mt Pleasant Campus – Sams Hall.
- Friday, May 17.
- 7:30 am – 9:00 am.
- $5 registration fee.
- Register now.
Join us as missionary to Burundi and long-time friend of St. Andrew’s, Simon Guillebaud , shares stories of God’s work in Africa and encourages us to live more fully for Jesus Christ.
Questions? Contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4325)