- Camp Kahdalea, Brevard, NC.
- Friday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6.
- $95 includes cabin lodging and all meals.
- Additional $25 to driver for transportation.
- Registration closes on September 23.
- Register Now.
Join the Men of St. Andrew’s for a weekend get-away to the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina. You’ll have three days to unplug, slow down, and enjoy camaraderie with friends, new and old. More importantly, you’ll create space to experience your heavenly Father in new and unique ways.
The camp is rustic, beautiful, and nestled in the Pisgah National Forest. You will sleep in bunks in cabins and eat in the mess hall … it will make you feel like a kid again! Open your mind and your heart to the Holy Spirit and see what He has in store for you.
Carpools will gather at St. Andrew’s, Mt. Pleasant, at 6:30 AM on Oct. 4, and will be on the road at 7:00 AM. Everyone is asked to contribute $25 to their driver for gas.
Registration is limited to 120 registrants, and closes on September 23.
For more information, contact Andy Breaux (843.296.2052; ABreaux@StAndrews.Church)
- Sams Hall on the Mt. Pleasant campus.
- Meets weekly on Thursday evenings.
- October 10 – December 5, 2019.
- 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM.
- Mt Pleasant Campus – Sams Hall.
- Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Free, but registration required.
- Register now.
Training and recruiting seasoned couples to help prepare those seeking to be married at St. Andrew’s. It is a ministry of great blessing to both the mentees and the mentors.
Please contact Andy Breaux 843-296-2052 if you’d like to know more.
Questions? Contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church or 843.296.2052)
- For Dads with their Boys and Girls ages 6-14.
- Saturday, November 9 – Sunday, November 10.
- St. Andrew’s property in Meggett, SC.
- Free event but registration is required.
- Questions? Contact Will Hegler 843-870-9389 or Bobby Medlin 843-425-6690.
- Register now.
Father’s play a crucial role in helping their sons and daughters find identity in Christ. Our camp out is an intentional opportunity for dads and kids to enjoy an outdoor adventure which incorporates prayer and worship. The highlight of the weekend is the opportunity for each father to affirm each of his children around the campfire Saturday evening. It is a memory neither will ever forget. There’s no cost but registration is required.