- Sams Hall, Mt Pleasant Campus, 440 Whilden Street.
- October 25, Friday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
- October 26, Saturday 9 am – 12:30 pm.
- Cost: $15.
- Childcare available for Saturday class if registered by Wednesday, October 9.
- Register now.
We live in turbulent times. Old certainties about life and faith are challenged on every side. In this Ridley Intensive, The Rev’d Dr. Chris Hancock, will consider some of the most difficult questions asked of believers today and offer ways to answer them. In this intensive, we will consider questions such as “why can’t I believe what I want?” and “won’t a loving God forgive everyone in the end?”
Questions? Contact Randy Forrester (RForrester@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4320)
- Mt. Pleasant Children’s Ministry.
- Sunday, October 27.
- 4-5 pm.
- Pizza at 5pm for those that would like to stay.
- Meet in the Hub Annex on the Mt. Pleasant campus (440 Whilden St.).
All kids 3K and older and their parents are invited to join us for Connect. No tricks, just treats for kids in need around the world. Join us as we kick-off Operation Christmas Child. Pizza will be served at 5pm for families that would like to stay.
No need to RSVP and childcare will be provided for younger siblings (6 weeks to 2K). For more information contact Katie Arndt (KArndt@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4329.)
- Mt Pleasant Campus – Sams Hall.
- Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Free, but registration required.
- Register now.
Training and recruiting seasoned couples to help prepare those seeking to be married at St. Andrew’s. It is a ministry of great blessing to both the mentees and the mentors.
Please contact Andy Breaux 843-296-2052 if you’d like to know more.
Questions? Contact Andy Breaux (ABreaux@StAndrews.Church or 843.296.2052)
- For dads with their boys and girls ages 6-14.
- Saturday, November 9 – Sunday, November 10.
- St. Andrew’s property in Meggett, SC.
- Free Event, Register now.
Fathers play a crucial role in helping their sons and daughters find identity in Christ. Our camp out is an intentional opportunity for dads and kids to enjoy an outdoor adventure which incorporates prayer and worship. The highlight of the weekend is the opportunity for each father to affirm each of his children around the campfire Saturday evening. It is a memory neither will ever forget. There’s no cost but registration is required.
- Mt. Pleasant Children’s Ministry.
- Sunday, December 1.
- Meet in Sams Hall on the Mt. Pleasant campus (440 Whilden St.).
- Choose a time slot and register.
All kids 3K and older and their parents are invited to join us for Connect. Prepare your hearts and minds for the birth of our Savior by making an Advent wreath to take home. All materials will be provided including cookies and hot chocolate.
Advent is a time to focus on our faith in the Lord. The tradition of the Advent wreath and our prayers provide us a way to enhance our preparation for Christmas. We hope the Advent wreath tradition creates a special time for your family and helps you not lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas.
The event is free. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, we will have two time slots (4-5 pm and 5:15-6:15 pm). Online registration is required and childcare will be provided for younger siblings (6 weeks to 2K). For more information contact Katie Arndt (KArndt@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4329.)
- Mt Pleasant (440 Whilden Street) Sams Hall.
- Saurday, December 7.
- 9 am – 12:00 pm.
- Childcare provided (6 weeks to 5th grade).
- Register Now.
Discover St. Andrew’s is designed to help you learn more about the church in general and St. Andrew’s specifically. The course is open to anyone and is a vital link for you to meet other folks exploring membership and what it means to be a part of St. Andrew’s. It is also a good opportunity to find out how to plug in.
In the class, you will discover what we believe, how we function, and those things we believe essential for the life of every member. We will provide childcare (6 weeks – to 5th grade) and meet in the Sams Hall. Those that take the class may want to join the church at our New Member Service December, 8. For more information, please contact Kyle Holtzhower (KHoltzhower@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4346).
- St. Andrew’s Youth Ministry Winter Camp :: Winter SWO
- All Students 6th through 12th grade
- January 17-20
- Snowbird Wilderness Outfitters
- Cost: $279 (Without skiing/snowboarding)
$339 (Including ski/snowboard rental & lift ticket)
- High School Sign Up Here!
- Middle School Sign Up Here!
There will even be an opportunity to go skiing/snowboarding!
Cost: $279 (Without skiing)
$339 (Including ski rental & lift ticket)
For more information contact Jonathon Welch (JWelch@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4382).
- Meets at the Mt Pleasant location – Sams Hall (440 Whilden St.).
- Begins Monday, January 20.
- Nine-week course ends March 16.
- Monday evenings 6:15-8:30.
- Register now at AlphaCharleston.com.
At an Alpha course, people explore the Christian faith in a relaxed setting during nine thought-provoking weekly sessions, along with a one-day (Saturday) session.
Everyone is welcome at Alpha and people attend for a wide variety of reasons. Some are investigating whether God exists or if there is any point to life, some are concerned about what happens after death. Others may have attended church on and off all their lives but feel they have never really understood the basics of the Christian faith.
People come from many different backgrounds, holding many different viewpoints – but all come with the same objective: to establish whether Jesus Christ has any real relevance for their lives. Dinner and childcare (ages 6 weeks – 5th grade) are included.
If you have any questions, contact Kyle Holtzhower (KHoltzhower@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4346)