Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: John 13:31-35
- A new command.
- A new ability.
- A new call.
- If the love of Christ is the fountain our love for others springs from the most important question we can ask is do you know the love of Christ? To know this love simply ask and then receive. This is the beautiful simplicity of the power of prayer.
- How well do you love others? Readin 1 John and underline all the passages that deal with love.
- Life Groups are such an important part of our community as a church. They are a place where this love gets put into practice. Would you join us at our upcoming life group connect event? It’s an informational dinner and a great way to get plugged into a group forming this fall.
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)