Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon:
- Christ leads his people gently.
- Christ leads his people forward.
- Where have you seen Christ work in your life and his church in this past year? What has surprised you and demonstrated Jesus’ faithfulness?
- How would you like to grow closer to him in the new year?
- How will you follow Christ in 2022? How will you encourage others to do so? Your coworkers? Your family? Your life group?
- Who is going to encourage you to grow in your faith this year?
- Because of this sermon, how is your life changed, matured, or was challenged?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (Dlibbon@StAndrews.Church)