Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 2:1-12
- Herod is Troubled
- Magi Rejoice
- Christ is King
- What do you make of Jesus Christ?
- As a believer, how does the kingship of Jesus Christ over our lives play out practically in your life? What difference does it make for you?
- For us, as a church, Jesus is king and Lord. He is a king who lays down his life for his people. How does this compel us as a community of disciples to reach out to love our neighbors?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (Dlibbon@StAndrews.Church)