Mt Pleasant Christmas Services
The church is located at 440 Whilden Street in Mt Pleasant, just two blocks from Shem Creek. A nursery is available only if indicated.
Tuesday, December 24 – Christmas Eve Services
- 2, 3:30 & 5 pm– The Bethlehem Story, an Event for Families – Historic Church Courtyard – As you travel through the Bethlehem market, you’ll meet people from long ago and hear the story of the birth of Jesus in a new way. A short teaching and communion follow in the church. This is an interactive learning experience for young children and their families. (A nursery is available for 6 weeks – 2K)
- 11 pm – Traditional Christmas Eve Service with Strings, Organ, and Choir – Historic Church
Wednesday, December 25 – Christmas Day
- 11 am – Traditional Service of Christmas Day with Organ – Historic Church
St. Andrew’s – Mt Pleasant at Charleston Music Hall
Tuesday, December 24 – Christmas Eve Service
- 7:30 pm – Contemporary Christmas Eve Service with the Worship Band & Choir – Charleston Music Hall. Doors open at 6:30 pm. (37 John Street, Charleston – don’t confuse Charleston Music Hall with the Music Farm).
Park at the Visitors’ Center Garage, one block away at 63 Mary Street. Parking is free after 4 pm in City-owned garages.
City Church (Charleston)
Tuesday, December 24 – Christmas Eve
- 4 pm – Contemporary Christmas Eve Service at Calvary Baptist Church (620 Rutledge Ave, Charleston – map)