About Worship at Charleston Music Hall
All services at City Church are currently family friendly. Children are encouraged to sit with their parents and fully participate in the singing, prayers, reading, and message. We are working hard to help our kids feel included; however, we also encourage you to bring an activity for them to work on during the service. Please join us in praying for our children’s ministry as we are in the process of identifying a new Children’s Ministry
Leader in efforts to relaunch City Church Kids.
Caring for Each Other During the Pandemic
If you have any symptoms on the day of worship or in general do not feel well, stay home. See the below list of symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
For those of you who arrive to worship in-person:
- All persons above the age of 5 are required to wear a mask for the duration of the service. Children between the ages of 3 and 5 are encouraged to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entering the building. A temperature of 100.5 degrees will disqualify you from entering worship.
- Upon entering the main Hall please sanitize your hands at the sanitizer station.
- There will be a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing between each person/family unit. While in the rows, leave 3 seats empty between each person/family unit.
- Communion will be administered via individually packaged elements. The prepackaged elements will be distributed to each person/family unit upon entering the main Hall area. Disposal of expended packets will be done at the end of the service upon exit of the Hall.
- At the end of the service, you will be asked to exit the Hall through the side doors.
- You may linger and fellowship as you please outside the Hall but please refrain from gathering inside.