Bible Study Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Luke 24:44-53, Acts 2:1-21 Sermon Summary At Pentecost God sent the Holy Spirit to anoint the Church for the mission that Jesus gave to her before…
City Church News
About Our Outdoor Service at 6:00pm: Arriving at Water Mission Parking Lot (1150 Kinzer Street, N. Charleston.) There is ample parking in the Water Mission lot. Please maintain physical distancing of 6 feet between you (or your family) and others at all times. There is only one entrance to the service – Enter between the…
Last Week’s Songs
O Praise The Name (Anastasis)– Hillsong Worship This Is Amazing Grace- Phil Wickham 10,000 Reasons– Matt Redman Be Thou My Vision– Hymn God I Look to You– Bethel Music What Wondrous Love– Holy City Hymns Who You Say I Am– Hillsong Worship We post song information from Sunday worship every week. Questions? Email Sam Hunter…
Arriving at Water Mission Parking Lot (1150 Kinzer Street, N. Charleston.)
- There is ample parking in the Water Mission lot.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 6 feet between you (or your family) and others at all times.
- There is only one entrance to the service – Enter between the two white tents at the east end of the parking lot.
- Bring your own chairs.
- Wait between the two white tents until an usher escorts you to a seating area.
- In order to maintain good physical distancing practices, ushers will direct you to your seating area.
- If you are coming as a family please stay clustered together at your assigned spot.
- Wait for ushers to dismiss your family when the service ends.
Masks, Restrooms, and Sanitation Stations
- We will have limited access to restrooms in the Water Mission office. They will be open before and immediately after the service
- We respectfully request that everyone wears a mask. Some will be available for those without one.
- Sanitation stations will be at the entrance tents. At the same time it would be good to bring your own hand sanitizer. Those serving on ministry teams who might be handing you items will wear gloves.
- An order of service and words to songs will be available on our website for downloading/printing and a link to the same will be provided in an email on Saturday.
- Printed worship bulletins will also be made available on Sunday evening for those who were not able to print their own.
After the final Blessing
- Please deposit your offering in the provided baskets as you leave the service.
- Please police your area for worship bulletins, and other trash and deposit it in the provided receptacles as you leave.
- In order to maintain appropriate physical distancing we ask you to wait until you are dismissed by an usher before heading to the exit.
As you can imagine, we’ll need a larger team than normal to comply with everything above. If you are willing to serve on our outdoor service team, please come to Water Mission an hour earlier (5:00pm)
Online Prayer Requests
We would love to be praying for you in this season. Since we are unable to offer physical prayer cards we have created a virtual prayer card which you can now fill out online. City Church staff gathers on Tuesday mornings and prays over each request. Please know that everything that is shared is confidential and will not be shared outside of our meeting.
You can fill out a card here:
Barry Bear’s Adventures
We would like to hear from you. Email us.