Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Psalm 42
- Walk honestly
- Remind frequently
- Engage publically
- When was the last time you poured your heart out to God? Is it easy for you to be honest before God?
- What does it look like for you to remind yourself of the goodness of God frequently? We get a steady drip of bad news from the virus these days how are you reminding yourself that you are found in Christ?
- Who are three people you can engage with, pray for, encourage from afar this week? Who is an old friend who the Lord has placed on your heart to reach out to in this time of social distancing?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)
- As we move our services online we will be exploring ways to record the audio. We hope to have all the technical aspects worked out for next week!