3200 S Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Know. Hear. Follow.
Jeannine Rodriguez-Everard, speaker.
- March 13 – 15, 2020.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton , Myrtle Beach.
- Registration deadline: Tuesday, February 18, 5PM.
Studies show the average woman speaks 20,000 words a day! By nature, most women are equipped to cultivate deep relationships and to communicate in a meaningful way. The Bible tells us that our Heavenly Father also loves to communicate. With us!
“My sheep listen to my voice. I know them, and they follow me.” This familiar verse from John 10 shows us how our Savior knows us, speaks to us, and guides us. But many of us still have questions:
- How do I know I am hearing His voice?
- How can I listen, obey, and follow Him?
- What are some practical ways that God speaks to me?
Join us in March as we learn together about hearing the voice of God. Our retreat speaker, Jeannine Rodriguez-Everard, will guide us through these questions as we practice the art of hearing God.
Price includes accommodations for two nights, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, and all taxes and fees.
- Single: $381.00 (no roommate).
- Double: $276.oo (one roommate).
- Triple: $241.00 (two roommates).
- Quad: $224.00 (three roommates).
- Day Attendee: $200.00 (includes meals).
Before you register:
- You will be required to list the names of your roommates when you register, so please have those names ready.
- You will be charged the rate that corresponds with the number of people actually registered in the room, so please make sure all of your roommates are registered by the February 18 deadline. Otherwise you’ll be charged the higher rate. (In other words, if you register for a triple but only two people register for your room, you’ll be charged the double rate and billed for the difference. This policy holds true for cancellations in the room as well).
- Please do not register by yourself in a multiples room and assume that we will assign you a roommate as there are not always roommates available. If you need help finding a roommate, please email Sally Wallace (SWallace@StAndrews.Church) or Rebecca Glenn (RGlenn@StAndrews.Church) prior to registering.
Registration deadline: 5:00 pm , February 18, 2020.
A full refund is available if you have to cancel prior to February 28. Cancellations between February 29 and March 15 will receive a refund of the original rate less a $67.00 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after March 9. Partial refunds will be issued in check form.
Scholarships and Discounts
Senior Saint Discount
We are offering a discount for our senior saints (65+). Use discount code SENIOR when registering.
Limited need-based scholarships are available on a first come, first served basis. Everyone applying for a scholarship must complete a scholarship application. Click here to review and complete the required scholarship form.
Scholarships are sometimes the only way some ladies can attend the women’s retreat. If you would like to donate to the retreat scholarship fund, please check the amount you’d like to donate while registering. Donation options are listed below retreat rates on the registration page.
The retreat is for high school graduates and older. Childcare is not provided.
Hotel check in as well as retreat check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. on Friday. Dinner begins at 5:00 pm Friday and the first session begins at 7 p.m. The retreat concludes at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
If you have specific requests regarding your room beyond what is addressed in the St. Andrew’s registration, please contact the hotel directly.
Questions? The best way to reach us for a prompt reply is by email: Sally Wallace (SWallace@StAndrews.Church) or Rebecca Glenn, (RGlenn@StAndrews.Church). You may also leave a message at 843.284.4358.
Jeannine Rodriguez-Everard is a wife, artist, singer, storyteller and speaker. She seeks to help people know God, hear His voice, and discover how they were uniquely created to reflect His Light and love to the world. She is passionate about imparting the Father’s heart for the world and for spurring the church on in bringing Heaven to Earth through intimacy with Him. Jeannine is also a trainer for Streams Ministries International and has extensive experience in developing and leading outreach teams at film and arts festivals, new age gatherings, and in everyday life. She lives in Victor, Idaho with her husband, Ian, from which she travels, trains and leads outreach events around the world.