Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Luke 21:25-38.
The Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundamental truth of Scripture and Christian theology. For the Christian, it is a reason for joy, not for fear.
Three reasons the Second Coming is good news:
- History Is Not Meaningless
- Judgment Is Coming (and that’s a good thing!)
- Your Longing Will Be Fulfilled
- Do you feel pressure to make your life mean something?
- Describe a situation where the application of justice would be a source of healing.
- Should we always try to satisfy our longings?
- What is the difference between godly longing and unholy discontent?
- How might the season of Advent be a resource to focus on the Second Coming?
You can listen to the sermon by using the player below or via the St Andrew’s Sermon Podcast.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Randy Forrester (RForrester@StAndrews.Church)
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group.
Audio & Video