Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Hebrews 1:1-4
People want to know if Jesus makes any real difference in this life. Is he just another option on the buffet of religions or ideas that promise a happy life? Or is he more? Is he greater than these? Does his teaching and death actually make a difference in our world? The author of the letter to the Hebrews answers this question in the first four verses of his letter:
- Jesus is the Son
- Jesus is the Lord
- Jesus is the Redeemer
- In what ways does Jesus being the Son of God make a difference in God’s communication to you?
- What kind of practices do you have in place to hear from God? (Silence, solitude, praying the scriptures).
- What kind of thoughts emerge in your mind when you ponder Jesus as Lord, or heir of all things?
- In your life, what are ways that Jesus has been recognized as greater?
- In what ways has Jesus made a difference in your life?
- How have you seen your relationships change because of Jesus?
You can also listen to the sermon and take a look at the application questions via our mobile app.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Kyle Holtzhower (Kyle@StAndrews.Church)
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup.