Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following scriptures that shaped this sermon: 1 Peter 2:1-12
3 Kingdom Principles from 1 Peter 2
- Know who we are.
- Know where we are.
- Know what we’re called to.
- Who do you say you are? What does scripture say you are in Christ? How do those things differ?
- What does it mean to be an exile in this culture? How should we relate to the culture as a result of Jer 29?
- What does it mean to be a light in the world? Why should we let “the Gentiles” see our good works? Do those good works earn us favor in Christ’s eyes? What is their place?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)