Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: John 12:12-19
John divides the text up based on the peoples’ reaction to Jesus’s arrival. How would you respond?
- What kind king would you like Jesus to be? Is he that?
- Where in your life does the true kingship of Jesus get displayed? Where is it challenging?
- How do the disciples react? What has to happen first before they get it?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)