Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 13: 44-45
- The Past Kingdom Established
- The Present Kingdom Advancing
- The Future Kingdom Assured
Where’s our place?
- How does a solid understanding of the kingdom of God give you hope and assurance?
- How are we brought into God’s kingdom?
- If it’s by Christ and not ourselves does that mean we can ever be rejected and ejected out of God’s kingdom?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)