Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: John 12:1-11
Where’s our place?
- How would you define the word “Worship”? Is your definition big enough?
- How was courage shown in John 12:1-11?
- How was Judas’ heart revealed in this passage?
- What made you uncomfortable about this text?
- The worship of Jesus filled that house (literally with the perfume) what fills your house these days?
- Our Lenten challenge is to get lunch with someone from our church family you don’t know well. Maybe a picnic after worship next week on the playground?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)