Join us this Sunday at 9:00 AM in the sanctuary of Holmes Ave.
Dear St. Andrew’s Park Circle,
We are so excited to gather this Sunday in our new location at 4602 Durant Ave, North Charleston. Our church has lots to give thanks for as Jesus has led us through the last year and we have lots to be excited about as we look forward to all that he will do through us in this new location.
Here are some questions you may be asking…
- Why the time change? – The people of Holmes Ave. Baptist Church have graciously opened their doors for us and have worked hard to get not only the sanctuary space ready for us but office and kids spaces ready too. They have moved their service from 10:00 to 11:00 which allowed us to come in at 9:00.
- Where do I come in at? – We are asking people to enter under the sign that says “Welcome Center” Keep an eye out for our orange signs too!
- What about my kids? – Our kid’s ministry team is really excited to get up and running in this new space. We still have a few hurdles to overcome. As we enter into this new space we want kids to be right there with us to kick off. For the month of February we will have kids with us in the service then starting in March we’ll open up our nursery and toddler rooms. Connect with Maria and her team in the Welcome Center and they will be happy to give you a sneak peek tour!
- Where should I park? – We are asking people to park on the right side of the building.
- What COVID Precautions are in place? – We will continue to ask people to remain masked during and after our service. The pews have been roped off to allow social distancing. We are asking people to sit with their families. The blessing of this space is that it is large and allows us to comfortably spread out and maintain social distancing.
I look forward to seeing you this Sunday and celebrating all that Jesus is doing! If I can answer any other questions for you please feel free to reach out. Dlibbon@StAndrews.Church
~ In Christ
Rev’d David Libbon.