Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Acts 3.
A Church that Acts of Behalf of the Gospel:
Displays the Power of God (vs 1-10)
Draws People to the Presence of God (vs 11-16)
- Declares the Promises of God (vs 17-26)
- Have you ever felt that you have nothing to give anyone that is substantial?
- Have you ever been pulled in by something? How so? What was your repose?
- How have you seen the power of God on display?
- How do you see God calling you to declare his promises?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)