Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Hebrews 2:1-18
- Jesus is Greater, Therefore…
- We have a tendency to drift
- We are called to greater attentiveness, not greater achievement
- A Great Salvation
- Have you ever felt like you are being pulled in different directions? How So?
- In what ways has your tendency to drift shown itself in your Life?
- What does it mean to have the joy of your salvation restored?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)