Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Romans 12
Christian Service forms us through:
- Our Gifts
- Love of People
- Describe a time you were the recipient of service? What did that do for you?
- When was the last time you served someone? How so?
- What gifts can you engage in your serving?
- Who is God calling you to love more?
- What sacrifices to you need to make?
- What questions does this text stir inside of you?
- How is your life changed, matured, or challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what will you tell because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church).
You can listen to the sermon by using the player below or via the St Andrew’s Website