Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 21:1-11
- Jesus brings humility to chaos (vs. 1-7)
- Jesus brings hope to chaos (vs. 8-11)
- Have you ever been in a place where you cannot hear yourself think? How did you respond?
- Who is Jesus to you?
- What do you think of when you think of a rescuer in a time of chaos?
- How often have you felt hopeless after the last few weeks? How did you deal with it?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)