Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Ecclesiastes 3:1-13
- There is a eason for everything
- Our seasons point to Jesus (eternity)
- There is joy in our seasons
- What seasons in your life have shaped you? Think through good seasons and bad seasons.
- Can you think of a tough season that God has used for good?
- In what community are you living your seasons in?
- How tough can it be to see Jesus in the hard seasons of life? Why?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)