Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 5:27-30
- Sin is more than action (vs. 27-28)
- Death to Sin Leads to Life in Christ (vs. 29-30)
- How have you approached Scripture that seems to be drastic if taken literally?
- How have you handled the hard sayings of Jesus before?
- What things in your life need drastic measures for your life in Christ?
- What are ways we can put sin to death?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)