Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Psalm 23
We have a Lord who:
- Restores (vs. 1-3)
- Rescues (vs. 4-5)
- Runs after us (vs. 6)
- Who is God to you?
- Where have you seen God pursue you?
- What has restoration looked like to you in your life?
- Where are those places you need God to be a restorer and rescuer?
- What questions does this text stir inside of you?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)