Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Luke 22:39-46
- The Importance of the Garden
- The Who of the Garden
- They Why of the Garden – The Prayer
- Where is a place you go to get away? A place for solitude or prayer?
- Why do you feel Jesus is in anguish, even though He knows the outcome is good?
- How does Jesus in the Garden show is humanity?
- Who are those that you can invite in to your life to be those close friends?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)