Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Colossians 2:6-15
- We have received Christ (vs. 6)
- We have been filled with Christ (vs. 9-10)
- We have been raised with Christ (vs. 11-12)
- We have been made Alive in Christ (vs. 13-14)
- Have you ever spent time thinking about what it means to receive Christ?
- Have you been baptized? If not, have you taken the time to talk with someone more?
- If you have been baptized, when was the last time you were reminded that you have been made alive?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)