- Sovereignty over Systems (vs. 13-17)
- Sovereignty over Suffering (vs. 18-24)
- Sovereignty over our Souls (vs. 25/ Psalm 23)
- What do you think of when you hear the word sovereignty?
- What are ways you have handled the uncertainty of this season?
- How has the Lord worked in his Sovereignty during this season?
- How do you feel about systems?
- How is your soul?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)