Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Acts 16:16-34
Lydia – The Woman is in control.
The Slave girl – The Woman who is out of control.
- The Jailer – The Man who is comfortable where he is.
- The common Denominator
- Have you considered how the spirit meets us each where we are?
- How has the spirit met you in your control?
- Do you feel you have it all together? Why or why not?
- What do you feel you may be a slave to?
- How is the Spirit meeting you to set you free?
- What questions does this text stir inside of you?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)