Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 10:34-39
The Cost of Discipleship has:
- A Willingness of Engagement
- A Willingness of Devotion
- A Willingness of Submission
- Have you ever lost a relationship because of your faith?
- Have you ever considered the cost of discipleship?
- What has following Jesus cost you?
- What in your life do you need to give up in order to follow Jesus more fully?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)