To love Kindness is to live into the command.
To love kindness is to include all people.
To love kindness is to be embrace the sacrifice.
- Who is your neighbor?
- What does Kindness mean to you?
- How do you live out the greatest commandment?
- How have you sacrificially given to help your neighbor?
- Have you ever just wondered what you could do to inherit eternal life? How So?
- How has kindness been shown to you?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)