Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Genesis 3
(Other Texts: Genesis 5, Romans 5, Hebrews 11 – 12:1-2)
In our Brokenness
- There is Condemnation
- There is Compassion
- What do you think of when you hear the word broken?
- Have you ever felt broken? How so?
- Have you ever felt you cannot be put back together? Why?
- What questions does this text stir inside of you?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)