Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 5:43-48
- The Challenge of Jesus (vs. 43-47)
- The Challenge of Interpretation
- The Challenge of Self-righteousness
- The Calling of Jesus (vs. 48)
- Have you ever read something in Scripture that has caused you to feel like there is no way you can achieve what is being asked for?
- How have you handled the hard sayings of Jesus before?
- What does it mean to you to love your neighbor?
- Who is your neighbor?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church)