Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Acts 2:1-15
God the Holy Spirit is sent to equip all believers.
- A Sound
- A Sight
- Unified and Magnified Speech
- How aware are you of the Holy Spirit’s work in and through your life?
- How confident are you in being used by him?
- One of the oldest prayers in our church is “Come Holy Spirit.” When was the last time you prayed that or a similar prayer? How has he shown up?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)