Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Philippians 2:5-11
- Eternal Glory
- Emptied Humility
- Exalted Exaltation
- For Paul, our ability to love one another (verse 5) comes from the very heart of the gospel. How do you see Christ empowering you to love others in these 6 verses?
- Take time and memorize these verses. Want another challenge? In the provided scripture journals write out the passage each week. By the end of our sermon series, you’ll have copied the entire Book of Philippians and have a much better grasp of it.
- Because of Christ’s inward work through our lives we are able to focus outward. In what way or ways does this play out in your life?
- Because of this sermon, how is your life changed, matured, or was challenged?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (Dlibbon@StAndrews.Church)